The BDSwiss brand caters to over 1.6 million registered forex and CFD traders, and offers the full MetaTrader platform suite alongside its own proprietary mobile app. BDSwiss demonstrates good order execution statistics and provides access to over 1,000 tradable symbols – though its spreads are higher than industry leaders.
BDSwiss pros & cons
- Produces quality research.
- Daily Videos market coverage series is created in-house.
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) are available.
- Acts as agency broker, demonstrating balanced slippage with no requotes or order rejections.
- Offers Autochartist and proprietary Trends Analysis.
- Trading signals and real-time alerts are available via the BDSwiss Telegram channel.
- VIP account grants lower spreads (though it requires a $3,000 deposit).
- VIP clients also gain access to the Premium version of the Trend Analysis with 500 trend patterns.
- Commission-based Raw account has lower spreads – but charges $5 per standard lot.
- Though it does complement the full MetaTrader suite, BDSwiss’ proprietary mobile app is pretty basic.
- Beginner’s educational content lacks a progress-tracking feature.
- Spread of 1.5 pips on EUR/USD for its Classic account is expensive, despite good execution statistics.
- Does not permit scalping .
|Offering of Investments|
|Commissions & Fees|
|Platforms & Tools|
2021 Review Methodology
For our 2021 Forex Broker Review we assessed, rated, and ranked 27 international forex brokers over a three-month time period resulting in over 50,000 words of published research.
Each broker was graded on 108 different variables, including our proprietary Trust Score algorithm. This innovative scoring system ranks the level of trustworthiness for each broker based on factors such as licenses, regulation and corporate structure (read about Trust Score here).
As part of our annual review process, all brokers had the opportunity to provide updates and key milestones and complete an in-depth data profile, which we hand-checked for accuracy.
Ultimately, our rigorous data validation process yields an error rate of less than .1% each year, providing site visitors with quality data they can trust. Learn more about how we test.
Forex Risk Disclaimer
"There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. With respect to margin-based foreign exchange trading, off-exchange derivatives, and cryptocurrencies, there is considerable exposure to risk, including but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or related instrument. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses." Learn more.
About the Author
Steven Hatzakis Steven Hatzakis is the Global Director of Research for ForexBrokers.com. Steven previously served as an Editor for Finance Magnates, where he authored over 1,000 published articles about the online finance industry. Steven is an active fintech and crypto industry researcher and advises blockchain companies at the board level. Over the past 20 years, Steven has held numerous positions within the international forex markets, from writing to consulting to serving as a registered commodity futures representative.