HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets) Review
HYCM is a trusted brand that offers a straightforward MetaTrader platform experience and a proprietary mobile app. Its Raw account delivers competitive pricing, and traders gain access to third-party modules from Trading Central. That said, HYCM offers a narrow range of symbols to forex and CFD traders.
Tradeable Symbols (Total):
Can I open an account with this broker?
No, based on your detected country of US, you can't open an account with this broker. Please use our country selector tool to try another country.
HYCM pros & cons
- The HYCM Trader mobile app now supports full trading capabilities.
- Offers at least 20 video courses from MTE-Media that are grouped by experience level.
- HYCM's YouTube channel offers a catalog of webinars.
- Access to third-party research modules from Trading Central (Analyst Views, and Economic Calendar).
- Streaming forex news headlines via the MetaTraderplatform suite.
- Exchange-traded securities (non-CFD) are available through separate platform Henyep Securities.
- HYCM's Raw account has competitive pricing, with an all-in cost of about 0.6 pips for the EUR/USD (after commission).
- Cryptocurrency CFDs are available through its CIMA-regulated entity in Cayman Islands.
- While educational content has improved, it is still limited compared to what's available from the best brokers in that category.
- Though improvements have been made to its offering, research at HYCM falls behind industry leaders.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs are not offered by HYCM's EU entity (and are restricted due to regulations in the UK for retail clients).
- HYCM's entity in SVG doesn't offer any regulatory protection to investors.
|Feature||HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets)|
|Offering of Investments|
|Commissions & Fees|
|Platform & Tools|
Is HYCM safe?
HYCM is considered Trusted, with an overall Trust Score of 88 out of 99. HYCM is not publicly traded, does operate a bank, and is authorised by three Tier-1 regulators (Highly Trusted), one Tier-2 regulator (Trusted), zero Tier-3 regulators (Average Risk), and one Tier-4 regulator (High Risk). HYCM is authorised by the following tier-1 regulators: Securities Futures Commission (SFC), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and regulated in the European Union via the MiFID passporting system. Learn more about Trust Score.
|Feature||HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets)|
|Publicly Traded (Listed)||No|
2023 Review Methodology
At ForexBrokers.com, our reviews of online forex brokers and their products and services are based on our collected data as well as the observations and qualified opinions of our expert researchers. Each year we publish tens of thousands of words of research and detailed forex guides, and we monitor dozens of international regulator agencies (read more about how we calculate Trust Score here).
Our research team conducts thorough testing on a wide range of features, products, services, and tools (collecting and validating thousands of data points in the process). We test all available trading platforms for each broker – whether they are proprietary or come from third-party providers – and evaluate them based on a host of data-driven variables.
We also take an in-depth look at each broker’s commissions and fees, such as bid/ask spreads – including the average spread data for some of the most popular forex currency pairs. We research other trading costs, such as inactivity or custody fees, minimum deposit requirements, VIP rebates and/or discounts, and a range of other important fee-based data points.
Some of the other important research categories that are factored into our testing include mobile trading accessibility and capability, availability of market research and educational content, and each broker’s overall Trust Score.
All content on ForexBrokers.com is handwritten by a writer, fact-checked by a member of our research team, and edited and published by an editor. Generative AI tools are not a part of our content creation or product testing processes. Our ratings, rankings, and opinions are entirely our own, and the result of our extensive research and decades of collective experience covering the forex industry. Read our Generative AI policy to learn more.
Read our full explanation and accounting of our research and testing process to learn more about how we test.
Forex Risk Disclaimer
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. With respect to margin-based foreign exchange trading, off-exchange derivatives, and cryptocurrencies, there is considerable exposure to risk, including but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or related instrument. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses. Read more on forex trading risks.
Popular Forex Guides
- Best Forex Brokers
- Best Forex Brokers for Beginners
- Best Forex Brokers for Copy Trading
- Best MetaTrader Brokers
- Best Forex Brokers for TradingView
- Best Forex Trading Apps
- Best Zero Spread Forex Brokers
- Compare the Best Forex Brokers
Compare HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets)
See how HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets) stacks up against other brokers.
Compare HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets) Competitors
Select one or more of these brokers to compare against HYCM (Henyep Capital Markets).Show all