Steven Hatzakis has lead research at ForexBrokers.com since 2016, bringing over 20 years’ experience from the online brokerage industry.
Passionate about helping consumers, Steven has spoken and moderated numerous forex and finance industry panels across the globe. Prior to joining ForexBrokers.com, Steven was an Editor at Finance Magnates.
Steven has served as a registered commodity futures representative for domestic and internationally-regulated brokerages and holds a Series III license in the US as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA).
In addition to forex, Steven is an avid cryptocurrency researcher, advisor, investor, and trader, with nearly 500 crypto trades in 2018 alone. Steven first wrote about Bitcoin market inefficiencies in 2013 and continues to contribute to open-source technology, consumer education, and self-regulatory initiatives.
During his free time, Steven enjoys reading and engineering applications related to math and cryptography, traveling, spearfishing, exercise and staying active.
- TheStreet.com: Bitcoin Continues its Slide will the Bulls or Bears Prevail
- Bitcoin.com: Decentralized Exchange Compendium Index Lists Over 200 DEX Platforms
- The National Herald: EMBCA Blockchain Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies discussion
- Finance Magnates: iFX Expo Panel Addresses ICOs Self-Regulation
- FXStreet.com: The Crypto System is the Largest Arm’s Race in Decades
- Alabama Law Review: Consumer Bitcredit and Fintech Lending