Trade360 ReviewCFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Trade360 offers over a thousand symbols on its innovative app for web and mobile. It also supports MetaTrader 5 (MT5), making it a versatile platform for forex and CFD trading. That said, Trade360’s market research and educational content are limited, and spreads are fairly expensive compared to peers.
Minimum Initial Deposit:
Tradeable Symbols (Total):
Trade360 pros & cons
- CrowdTrading tool offers trading signals guided by crowd-sourced client sentiment data.
- Offers six account types (minimum deposits range from $250 to $100,000).
- Provides useful thematic indices with its Industry Stock and Smart Collections.
- Traders can customize their leverage on a per-trade basis with the Self-Select feature.
- Economic calendar event detail usefully shows affected symbols.
- The Trade360 mobile app closely matches web platform experience.
- Regulated by ASIC in Australia and CySEC in Cyprus.
- Access to Trading Central tools requires a minimum deposit of 1,000 euros.
- Spreads are expensive – ranging by account type from 1.8 to 4 pips on EUR/USD.
- Financial market news videos are outdated.
- Daily Market Report covers technical analysis on just two key symbols.
- Scant selection of educational content – just a few articles and videos.
- Barely 10 educational articles are available.
- Trade executions routed to IFSC-regulated entity PX Exchange in Belize.
|Offering of Investments|
|Commissions & Fees|
|Platform & Tools|
Is Trade360 safe?
Trade360 is considered average-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 75 out of 99. Trade360 is not publicly traded and does not operate a bank. Trade360 is authorized by one tier-1 regulator (high trust), one tier-2 regulator (average trust), and zero tier-3 regulators (low trust). Trade360 is authorised by the following tier-1 regulators: Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC). Learn more about Trust Score.
|Publicly Traded (Listed)||No|
2022 Review Methodology
For our 2022 Forex Broker Review we assessed, rated, and ranked 39 international forex brokers over a three-month time period resulting in over 50,000 words of published research.
Each broker was graded on 113 different variables, including our proprietary Trust Score algorithm. This innovative scoring system ranks the level of trustworthiness for each broker based on factors such as licenses, regulation and corporate structure. Read about Trust Score here.
As part of our annual review process, all brokers had the opportunity to provide updates and key milestones and complete an in-depth data profile, which we hand-checked for accuracy.
Ultimately, our rigorous data validation process yields an error rate of less than .1% each year, providing site visitors with quality data they can trust. Learn more about how we test.
Forex Risk Disclaimer
There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading securities. With respect to margin-based foreign exchange trading, off-exchange derivatives, and cryptocurrencies, there is considerable exposure to risk, including but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or related instrument. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques, or indicators presented in these products will be profitable, or that they will not result in losses. Read more on forex trading risks.
Popular Forex Guides
- Best Forex Brokers
- Best Forex Brokers for Beginners
- Best Forex Brokers for Copy Trading
- Best MetaTrader Brokers
- Best Forex Trading Apps
- Best Zero Spread Forex Brokers
- Compare Forex Brokers
Find out how Trade360 stacks up against other brokers.
Compare Trade360 Competitors
Select one or more of these brokers to compare against Trade360.Show all